FIT 0/16 is the only trade fair, that offers a differentiated experience for visitors.
Check below some themes that will be presented at FIT 0/16.
– Marici Ferreira – CEO EP GRUPO – “The macrotrends of consumption”.
Changes in purchasing behavior that reflect in the way of producing and selling.
– Talu Adjuto – CEO Talu Concept – “The benefits that Personal Baby Shopper brings to the shopowners”.
How the Personal Baby Shopper gear works, which economically benefits the whole chain (customer, Personal Shopper, store and brand).
– Nancy Fukuda – Specialist in Fashion Business and Sales Results – “7 powerful purchasing strategies to increase revenue in your children’s store in 90 days”.
How to plan strategies to do well in your business and sell more.
– Alexandre Minghini – Social Media Specialist – “Using Social Media to bring the customer, who does not come to the store!”
Digital actions and tools that can be used to attract the customer into the store.
– Priscila Camacho – Business Consultant – “Shopping Experience: Online and Offline”.
Have a pleasant shopping experience in every customer interaction with your brand, both online and offline.
– Enrico Cietta – Founder Diomedea – “The challenge of being a store owner in Brazil”.
Competitive strategies of multi-brand stores to operate in the Brazilian baby and children’s fashion market.
Alejandro Vázquez – CCO and Cofounder of the digital commerce platform Nuvemshop –
“The challenge of creating and developing a successful e-commerce. Putting a store on the Internet and expecting it to succeed is not the path you should follow. Let’s discuss how to build customer loyalty in a digital world, according to the stage of your business!”
Complete schedule soon!
Participate and leverage your sales!
November 6, 2019
|1:45 p.m – 2:35 p.m||Speaker Priscila Camacho|
Lecture: Reinventing Retail in the age of digital transformation
|4:00 p.m – 4:50 p.m||Speaker: Nancy Fukuda|
Lecture: Buy well, to sell well!
November 7, 2019
|1:45 p.m – 2:35 p.m||Speaker: Barbara Chiré|
Lecture: How to make dressing time more fun! Fashion Trends.
|4:00 p.m – 4:50 p.m|
Speaker: Ana Prati
Lecture: Social Media: an amazing experience for your business.
November 8, 2019
|1:45 p.m5 – 2:35 p.m||Speaker: Caio Araujo|
Lecture: How to create a successful e-commerce operation in practical steps